Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

We have had such an amazing year.. Here are my top 10 moments!!

We started off the year with a week at DisneyWorld with my entire family.
It was such an amazing trip that we are doing it again in 3 weeks to kick off 2011!

We moved to Florida

Our sweet boy turned 1 and we celebrated in style with the Circus of the year :)

Our team Just Beat It, participated in our first Relay For Life in honor of my Dad who was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year, and other family members and friends who have dealt with cancer! It was one of the most magical events I have ever been to and can't wait to participate again this year! Because of the support and love from family and friends, we raised close to $3000!




Ray's little brother Fine left on his mission to the Philippines


Ray was signed onto the 53 man roster with the Dolphin's and has been playing great! I am so proud of him overcoming so many obstacles and maintaining positive and continued working hard to get where he is!

As of September, my Dad was cancer-free after his test results!
YAY!


We celebrated our 2nd year as the Mr. and Mrs.
I can't believe it's only been two years...

Sodapop Photography was born
It's so nice to make a dream into reality... I'm learning and growing and loving every minute of what I'm doing. 


Toa and I were able to travel home to visit four times this year.
They were all special trips, this last one though, he was able to see snow for his first time. We always love going to visit everyone, we just always miss Ray. 


We are blessed. We are grateful. We have faced an array of challenges this year, but I have learned through patience (which I am still trying to conquer) and faith and sticking by each other, you can overcome a lot of things. I always try to think of my parents advice; "don't sweat the small stuff" or things out of my control. Things could be a lot worse... I am grateful for another year alive and my health and my beautiful little family.. I am grateful I have a roof over my head and food on the table. I am grateful for a loving family and amazing friends. I am grateful that I can get up everyday and walk. God is good...  I wish all of you a great year as well and may we always remember to give back and through service we  will become better people... 


Happy New Years!!!

7 comments:

Sinai said...

Great memories! And many more to come in 2011. Happy New Year Feinga family!

MARCIA said...

You are such an inspiration Kassie! Happy New Year!!

Tela said...

Happy 2011 Feinga Family, cheers to to a year of many more awesome memories!

Hayward Family said...

What an exciting year for your cute lil family! Happy New Year! Love you guys!

Joie said...

What fun!!!! Great pictures

Line said...

looks like it was a great and busy year for you guys!

Monika said...

Love your top 10!! We are so blessed to know you and your sweet family! Love ya Feinga's!