I can't believe football season is already ending this week.
Sunday was the last home game against the Lions and we should've won. Seriously.
Anyone who watched the game can relate with me how hard that was to watch the Dolphins lose.
I am so proud of Ray though. He actually played a lot this game and had a great game. One big run block made by him resulted in a touchdown by Ronnie Brown!!
GOOOOO #69
This is Matt Kopa's mom and sister Cassie :) They rode down to the game with me and were visiting from Utah and California.. Matt is on the line with Ray and it's been nice getting to know him and his sweet family.. besides, his sister has a rad name!
I dont know if you can see the guys on the sideline, #85 and #58.. the fans?
This is them... they are known as the Bandits! They have their own commercial here in South Florida and everything.. they are HUGE die hard Dolphins fans.. so when I saw them after the game in the family tent, I had to take a picture with them!!
Aunty Luisa and Uncle Tama joined me for the game!
I'm so very proud of my husband. It was a rough beginning, and I feel things are falling into place for him. He has been diligent and worked so hard and bounced back from so many challenges, and it is all paying off.. I know he loves being on the field and he loves this team. Way to go babe! You have a lot to be proud of... you have come a long way..keep up the good work and thank you for all you do for our little family... we love cheering you on.... so proud of you!







2 comments:
great post! it's been fun watching his progress thru the blog. you guys are an amazing family! :)
YES..they should've won! dang. nice post =) I miss you guys. Xoxo
Post a Comment