Our family LOVES Leatherby's. We have been going there since I can remember. I remember taking a field trip there when I was in pre-school. It seriously is the best ice cream parlor around. I think the Food Network needs to feature Leatherby's.
Of course we had to pay a visit on our trip home... like we always do.
This is my all time favorite. Amy's Hot Fudge Brownie sunday with no cherry, extra almonds and extra whipcream! The best $6.95 spent!
On our way home we decided to stop at the infamous "Christmas Street" This cul-de-sac of homes have been decking their houses out with the "Twas the night before Christmas" book. Each house has a page of the story. We also have been driving through this street since I can remember. I would love to live on a street that does this. So festive.
Even Santa Claus was out this year giving out candy canes to everyone!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight :)
















2 comments:
Amy's is my fav too:) I like it with no whip and extra nuts and fudge:) yummy
I love Leatherby's too! And Amy's is my favorite. Reading your blog makes me want to go there and grab one. What fun traditions!
Post a Comment