Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with our Tuaone family out here. It was so fun... we are forever grateful for their friendship and hospitality. They make us feel right at home and we had such a great time.. tons of yummy food and lots and lots of laughs!





Toa LOVES to be around all the kids.. .I am so happy he has kids to grow up around because I'm sure he's sick of Ray and me all the time ;) I love these kids out here, I've adopted them as my nieces and nephews! They are so much fun to be around and they absolutely love Toa





3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Kassie you are so crafty!! the board looks awesome!! I hope u don't mind me stealing it?

Ku'uipo said...

This post made me cry. I missed you guys dearly on Christmas and wish it was photos with my girls. Glad it was great though.

tupou said...

Kass thanks so much for coming! I am finally getting on here and so thankful you are recording memories for me too lol! We love you guys :)