Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas GNO

We had our 4th annual Christmas GNO. This year we invited our moms (all the aunties) to join the festivities.. it was so fun. Kuuipo hosted at her home, and it was a potluck full of yummy food and lots of laughs! 






 We played "6 POT". This game was introduced to me 6 years ago from a friend at work. We have played it at a lot of holiday gatherings. This was the first year we played it at the Christmas GNO. Everyone brings 3 $1 bills and you roll 3 die. If it shows a 1,2,or 3 you're safe. A 4 indicates right and a 5 indicates left and a 6 indicates center POT. The person who puts the last one dollar bill into the center pot wins the pot... it is sooo much fun.. 
AND I WON!!! The first time in 6 years I have won this game!! I was seriously freaking out.. I thought I had won the lottery or something. :) Tori had the last $1 bill and then she rolled a 5 and had to pass the dollar to me and I rolled a 6 on my first try.. :) $57 dollars later I was one happy camper.. Baby Toa needs diapers :)


 We then played our white elephant gift... lots of gifts got stolen and it's always fun.
 Heres our 2010 crew. We missed everyone who couldn't join us.





I love spending time with all my sisters and aunties. I think it's important too. We all have such hectic busy lives and it's important to take time out for each other and just to catch up and laugh... My sisters are all very special women and I miss them soo much. Thanks for another great Christmas GNO and giving me all your dollar bills :)

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

O-K so tell me how you're related to Mona & Tina? I was raised with Lini, Sika, and them?

The Vaitu'u fAmiLy said...

That night was super fun and the 6 pot moment was truly memorable!!