Saturday, December 25, 2010

....The Spirit of Christmas....

I received this picture message tonight and started crying....
That sweet lady laying in the hospital bed is my Grandma King. 
She has been in the hospital for about a week now... it breaks my heart! She is a FIGHTER!

Those awesome carolers.....those are my cousins and my Uncle and Aunties.
My Grandma King is my Moms Mom and those cousins are on my Dad's side, but they know my Grandma and treat her like their own. I am so happy and thankful they thought of her and went to spread some Christmas cheer. Being away from home is hard at times like this.. all I can do is pray that all will be ok.. 
To my family...thank you soo much for sharing the Christmas spirit with Grammy... I know she loved it because she loves when you all sing...and to my sweet Grammy...I love you soo much.. I miss you and I admire your strength and pure beauty.. I hope I can be half the woman you are one day!!

Merry Christmas everyone.... 


5 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

How awesome is that??!! Love how close and tight-knit your family is! Merry Christmas and well wishes for your Grammy!

pwincessdi said...

how sweet!!!!!! I hope ur grandma gets better :)

MAUGA3 said...

That is so awesome. You have a beautiful family...inside and out. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas:)

The Vaitu'u fAmiLy said...

That is so sweet! Merry Christmas Grammy. May you be blessed with good health.

Tela said...

Very very sweet...I wish a speedy recovery for your Grammy Kass and hope you are holding up okay, we send you our love from the bay. :)