I've finally launched my photography 'business'
It's still somewhat in the works with minute details, but I have my Facebook page and now my blog.. :)
Thanks for all the support thus far. .. please be sure to follow us at http://sodapopphoto.blogspot.com
and on Facebook....
Yay
8 comments:
I'm already a big fan Kass, you're a natural.....and very talented in so many things....maybe next time you're in Utah I can book an appt with you....I think we're long overdue for some family pictures! Great job girl.....love ya!
nice. congrats. but shoots dont you stay out in florida?
Great Job Kassie!!! I cant wait to see more shoots from you:) You'll be a great Photographer.
Congratz!!!! wish we were in florida i need some family pics taken ASAP!!!
Excited for you Kass!!
Great job kassie!! Hope you got that camera on hand when we finally meet in person!!LOL..I'll be ready:D
LOVE the name!
You are doing a great job! It's fun to see your progress, and also to be going through the process of my own photography business at the same time! If you have any tips to share, I would love to hear them!! And if you have any questions for me, I am more than willing to share my secrets with a fellow beginner:)
p.s. my family blog is private, but I would love to invite you if you want. let me know what your email add is!
Post a Comment