Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

I love Christmas.. I think I'm having withdrawls today after taking down our decorations. It always goes by so quickly, and the spirit of Christmas is something I look forward to all year long. There really is a magical feeling during this holiday.. so much to be thankful for.  Celebrating the birth of our Savior is a beautiful thing. It's also fun :) Aside all the traditions and yummy treats and presents, the true meaning of Christmas is most important. I am thankful for my little family... How I love them so much. It's different being on our own away from our immediate families....I have so much to be grateful for. Not just during Christmas, but every day I wake up. I hope your Christmas was wonderful with those that you love.

We said goodbye to our family elf Sugar Socks... he arrived on our tree Christmas Eve morning and went back to the North Pole with Santa until next Christmas :)

 I can't drill holes in the wall where we stay, so our stocking board had to stand against the wall :)
Love stocking stuffers 
 Santa Claus came and even left his big red bag full of gifts!
 Toa wasn't quite sure what to expect...
But as soon as he figured it out.. 
There was no stopping him!!
 All worn out!
 We honestly had the most relaxing Christmas I can remember. 
We just opened gifts, hung out, ate, slept some more and then woke up and ate some more.. it was a perfect day with my boys! We then had to drop Ray off at the hotel at 6pm because they had a game the next day... so Toa and I went to my Uncle Tama's house and ate some more :) 
We definitely missed the hustle and bustle with our families and going to see everyone..I think everyone needs to come here for Christmas next year!!

1 comment:

Sinai said...

Love the santa bag and Toa's cute pj's! Hope you had a good Christmas! Ofa's!