Isn't he the most handsome little devil?
I love his smile, those dimples melt my heart every time I see them...
I thought he was going to freak out when we went to see Santa, but he actually really liked him. We waited in line for a little bit and I kept pointing to him and how all the kids were going to sit on his lap.
When it was our turn he went up with no problem and even gave us that beautiful smile long enough to snap a picture!! :) Christmas is so much fun with him.... Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:
Yes Kassie he is soooo adorable! You are so lucky that he was so calm! Pricless photo!
YES! He is the most handsome little devil....hahaha LOVE his dimples, he's a heart-breaker already at age 1....haha I was surprised that my Lautala wasn't scared either...she liked his beard and kept pulling on it... good thing it was real!! :)
Toa is so adorable, very rare indeed...lol...they look like old pals and he looks like next year he'll be taller than Santa...love it!
Post a Comment