Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is what I wake up to every morning :)


Life is so good! He has his Daddy's big dimples and loves to show them off all day.. We love you so much baby Toa..


Our sleeping beauty! Sleep ALLLLL day! We love playing with his hair, he has so much of it and it's so thick. He has a little fohawk goin' on.



I told you he had big feet! This was taken right after I gave birth.

9 comments:

*UiLa (AFO) VAiNuKu* said...

i luv it!!! i luv u baby toa!!! gosh i have such a handsome nephew!!!...kisses from nt!!!! LUV U GUYS SIS!!

BATGIRL said...

Kass...he is SERIOUSLY one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen! Those yummy chubby cheeks! I just want to kiss them. I definitely want to see him before you guys leave. Love you both so very much!

BATGIRL said...

I have deemed him "Kissy Fat Face"..ooohhh..that's so cute to say!!

pwincessdi said...

lol..he is soo cute!! I would love to wake up to that big smile everyday too!! :) cute post!

Ata and Ang said...

I agree with Natty 100%-Kissy fat face fo shizzle! He is so cute and HUGE! I am hoping I don't have some 10Ib Baby...Dunno how you did it sistah! I am lovin his FOHAWK-aaahh to have a boy! Lucky lucky!

Brittany said...

yay!! congrats congrats!! we were out of town so we just found out!

Rachey-Foo said...

the first pic with that smile.....ohh, he just melts the heart!! Kass, he is amazing. congrats again and again!!

Anonymous said...

He is so freakin CUTE! Congrats Kass...

Klarah said...

He is so adorable!! Oh and very big!! i love the dimples! You did good girl!! Such a big cuttie!!!