
I know there are so many people out there who are so sick of hearing about Michael Jackson! Sorry!
I love Michael Jackson! All of my animals growing up were named Michael Jackson. You'd say the name and you'd get reactions from my bird, dog, and cat. The fish was named MJ along with my hampster. I would try to learn all of his dance moves etc. Imitate the moonwalk, the spin, and the toe pose. Not so much the crotch grabbing. LOL! In high school we performed Thriller for our dance company. Spent days studying those moves to try to do him justice. MJ was brilliant and talented in everything he did.
Ray and I were planning on going to London for his curtain call concert "This is it" in March 2010. I had found tickets online for 150 pounds, and we were waiting till September to buy our airfare. I always said that if he had a concert I didn't care if I paid $1000 to watch him, that I'd definitely go. :(
The day he passed away, I literally cried. I know he had his "Wacko Jacko" phase and he was perceived as strange but I think the mystery of the man was what was intriguing. Yes, I cried the entire memorial service held for him too. It showed just how HUMAN he was. My heart aches for his babies!
Another reason I think this is so saddening, is there will never be another STAR like the one and only Michael Jackson in my time. He was a living legend, an entertainer that is truly irreplaceable, untouchable and amazing. May his soul rest in peace.
1 comment:
Kassie, I remember when you and Brittnie would fight over who was going to marry him LOL:-) In the car we had to turn up "Beat It" really loud for the both of you and then rewind several times. What fun memories. Love Ya!!
Post a Comment