
Yesterday we had Toa's blessing. We had to do it yesterday because Ray will be leaving this week for fall camp and then baby and I will be on our way as well.
It was beautiful. I cried the entire blessing. Toa was blessed by his Grandpa Feinga and he did a wonderful job and gave him a lifelong blessing. It was a SMALL blessing, just our immediate families, so please don't be offended if I didn't tell you about it. :)
After, Ray and I took everyone to Golden Corral. Sweet and simple.
Toa looked angelic and was wide awake during the blessing. As soon as it was finished he fell asleep- I want to thank my Father-in-law, my brother Myron and cousin Will for standing in the circle. I may not be a member of the church, but I do believe in the power of the preisthood and respect the teachings of the church. I do have a testimony of the atonement and sacrafices Jesus made for each and every one of us. I have a testimony of prayer. I know that I can turn to my Heavenly Father for anything and if we're patient we can hear his answers. It might not always be the answer we want, but if we just trust in Him, He will lead us in the right direction.
I love my family so much. I am thankful for all their support and love, especially the love they have for my son-

My beautiful little family

Proud Daddy

I love my son

Karmen

I think Toa is bigger than Nicea already


Ok, my Dad looks so small by Ray


The 2 Toa's. Poppy and baby

Aunty Kuuipo

Grandparents

Toa's 4 protectors and Grandma Lisa

Aunty Lusi

Cousin Pili
10 comments:
i love his blessing outfit. and i love all the pics of Toa with the family. he sure is loved. that's for sure. :)
Amen sister!
It was so nice seeing you all! We'll have to get together as soon as we come back. Kiss your handsome son for us!
Aaaww.... Well can I just officialy welcome baby to the Church!!:) He is so adorable in his blessing outfit!! I love all the pix of Baby Toa as well! He is a big and happy baby, I bet you and Ray just spoil him!!!:)
Such a sweet post! Love all the pictures! Such a beautiful family! Baby Toa is definitely blessed! :)
what a wonderful day for you guys! I love his blessing outfit. Did someone make that? It's beautiful! :) love his lil mohawk :}
What a wonderful day! :) I love his blessing outfit! He looks so angelic.
Ray's Dad gave a wonderful blessing. Toa was darling in his outfit and I think you need to meet with the missionaries and become a member already...why hold your family back any longer?
lol...@ Ipo. I'm soooooooooooo sad I didnt get a picture with him :( thats what I get when my husband is the ONLY one that parks onthe other side of the church lol... its okay we love baby toooo much and he looked so sweet and happy! thanks for lunch!
its ok Kamie i didn't get a picture either and i was parked on the same side as them..hahahaha!! nah my little man who screams like a girl needed to be locked in the car lol plus it was hot as hell..hahaha!!! nah but baby toa is so handsome and his blessing was beautiful!!!
Cute Kass. He is adorable and you guys make such a cute family. I am coming out there in August so we will have to get together if you are around.
Post a Comment