Sunday, July 26, 2009

Molded Memories

Kamie's sweet co-workers, and our family friend Jane and Jane molded Toa's hands for me. I love that I can always have his little BIG hands to look at, they are so precious and I absolutely love them! Toa slept through the whole process, which made it easy to get such perfect molds!

Thank you Janes for the beautiful gift.

6 comments:

pwincessdi said...

o my goodness that is soo precious!! How sweet is that?!! :)

Hayward Family said...

Those little hands are PRECIOUS!!

♥Carolynn said...

that is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! He has to have the biggest hands ever! Lol.. Too cute!

Rat Fam said...

You are so welcome! I love having my little ones tiny hands so I think it is something necessary!

Rachey-Foo said...

cool! i've never seen that before. i should do it this time with Eliana....so i never forget how small they are. u know?? so precious.