Monday, July 13, 2009

Our little giant



Toa had his 2 week check up today. I can't believe it's been 2 weeks, but then I can't remember time without him here.

He's as healthy as a horse! No pun intended :)

He was 9lbs 8oz today and almost 23 inches long. He measure 90 percentile in his weight and was off the charts with his height. The nurse had to measure him twice to make sure she was right. She was pretty shocked-

They weren't joking when they said "They grow way too fast" He has another check up in 3 weeks and his doctor said he wanted to see him at 12 lbs. He's our little giant with an appetite like WHOA!

Seini did this picture of him, more to come. He's so precious and perfect. Here's a pic of my 2 favorite men in the world!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! He's such a handsome boy! He's so big! :)

Ku'uipo said...

He is so cute! He's not a giant...LOL...his dad is though...lol...j/k...

Cindy said...

He is so sweet:-) I had a present for him,but I have to take it back it's 0-3 months LOL!! I know you probably have everything, but what do you need or want for him. When my brother was born he cam out at 25" and 8lbs 2oz and Branson was
9lbs 6oz and 20", long and skinny and short and fat LOL:-)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! Love your sense of humor!! Too funny!! And love the pix of baby!! :D He is just too HANDSOME!! :D You guys are such great parents!! :D I'm totally EXCITED 4 lunch on Wed!! :D Kiss my handsome STUD 4 me!! :D

Dave and Rashelle said...

Cute baby! Ray looks like a cute new dad holding him. I love the picture of him in that sling. Adorable.

*UiLa (AFO) VAiNuKu* said...

AWWW KISS BABY FOR ME!!!... LUV U GUYS!!!

Hayward Family said...

WOW! Big boy!! That's great! Our boys should be big!! :)