Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pregnancy By Numbers


41……… Pounds gained SO FAR- UGH

16……….stretch marks SO FAR, yes I’m counting everyday, at least the ones I can see.

3……….. bottles of cocoa butter and stretch mark prevention lotion WASTED

17……….inches. approx length of baby

4……….lbs. approx weight of baby, I was hoping he'd be lik 32 lbs hahaha

5……….. months spent throwing up

2……….. ER visits

8………….IV treatments

2…………. Trips to Las Vegas , one spent throwing up, one enjoyable trip

1………….. trip to Houston , throwing up

2………… trips to Atlanta

1…………trip to Hawaii

3………… times my feet were swollen

3………… breakdowns (Ray might disagree)

26……… outfits purchased for my lil’ man

15……….. packs of diapers purchased so far

12………. Boxes of wipes purchased so far

5…………. Pillows I sleep with

10……….. boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch eaten

30………. Number of iron points, I’m low and need to be put on a supplement

102……. Number of diabetic points, which is good, doc doesn’t want me close to 140

8………… hours of sleep I MUST have

And drum roll……………………………..



61……..DAYS TO GO!!



I found this cartoon and thought it was hilarious. I'm totally the Spiderman Mom!

9 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! Too funny!! :D Love the spiderman mom!!

Mahe Clan said...

LOL I love it girl!! Too Funny!! Yeah 61 more days!! can't wait to see your handsome lil man!

Hayward Family said...

HAHAHA!! I LOVE this post! Thanks for makin me feel normal! lol.. You are so cute! haha..

pwincessdi said...

that's so funny your pregnancy by numbers!! I really like this blog!!! It was funny esp the number of stretch marks u had!! LMBO!! Don't they suck! It's all worth it in the end tho..and your bathtub blog I didn't like the look of that thing...I dunno I would just go with the regular tubs! :)

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Good luck girl, I promise it'll all be worth it. LOL@ your bottles of stretch mark prevention. They DO NOT work at all. I don't care what anyone says--we ALL get them. LOL

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

you are funny! and your son will like spongebob lol...

F@y said...

OMH I cant stop laughing at that cartoon you have posted! LOL! Youre almost there!

Rachey-Foo said...

ok, the Spiderman comment just about made me pee my pants. thanks!!! LOL!! too funny.

and yes, the stretch marks kill me. i didn;t get any with Allie until the very last month, the little stinker. but you're just so big by the end, you cannot avoid them. so i'm not even trying to lather myself up this time. hehe. just sit and wait for them.

yay for 61 days!! :)

sarah said...

LMAO... nuff said =)