Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to my Momma!!


I love my Mom! She is my idol! She is the most amazing woman I know and I hope I can be half of what she is. You name it, she can do it, and she can do it better than anyone. She is seriously talented at everything she does, she is such a hard worker and the most beautiful example to me. Such a strong woman with the biggest heart and would do anything for anyone. I could go on and on and on about how amazing this special lady is. I love hanging out with my Mom, she is so much fun and I just love her so so so much. She is the most wonderful Momma and the best Nanny there is. I can't wait to see her with our little guy. She loves Ray like he is her own, and I've always known without a doubt that my Mom loves me too. She has always supported me in my decisions and can seriously make magic happen. She holds our family together with her awesome traditions and her love for all of us.

I cherish our Sunday dinners that we have EVERY Sunday at her house and just all the great things she does. I don't know where she finds the time to do it all, but she amazes me and teaches me something every single day.

WE LOVE YOU MOM! We don't know where we would be without you!!!!

6 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Ditto...yes Kassie, I know what it means...LOL

shannan maio said...

What a beautiful picture. Thank heaven for mom's and all they do!

pwincessdi said...

what a nice tribute to ur mother!! :)

Rachey-Foo said...

hope you had a wonderful first Mothers Day! he's almost here!! are you just so excited?? :) she's my second and I still get giddy thinking about her little face and what she'll look like....ahhh! i love it!

Hayward Family said...

Dang cute post!

MoAnA... said...

your mom is gorgeous!!! ok, instead of putting in the right website, i put in [LINK REMOVED] like the name link removed.haha..now i got it..lol..