Friday, May 22, 2009

"Ghouls" Night Out


I hosted our monthly GNO tonight and thought I'd do the theme as "Halloween in May"

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and to be honest, it's much more fun in nice weather. It's always so good to get together with my sisters every month and hang out, catch up and see if anyone needs anything. Life gets hectic at times and it's a good thing for "girl time".

The usual: yummy food, lots of laughs and lots of pictures! I love my girls, they are all such good examples and just FUN to be around. Thanks to those who dressed up, and even those who didn't! :) Here are some pics... good times, good times!


Your host


Goofy


Kamie is 6 months, Enna is 5 months and I'm 8 months- All boys!


Kuuipo dressed up as Myron


Kuuipo and me


My neighbors thought I was crazy putting my Halloween inflatable up :)


Leta (Survivor) and Frankie (Nerd)





Some of the girls

17 comments:

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

LOL... you had the best costume!! I had fun and love seeing the girls!

sarah said...

Hahaha... LOVE your costume sis! Your belly looks TOO cute! Sad I missed out on yet another one. Next time FOR SURE!

Love yah TONS =)

Hayward Family said...

That's the cutest idea and I LOVE your costume!! Way to mix things up! ;)

Kalani said...

Hey CRAZY!!! You are too funny. Ok, just started this blogging business...it's the only site my work doesn't block, so I thought I might as well. Anyway...we need to catch up!! Congrats on the baby...love ya girl.

Ku'uipo said...

That was fun! Thanks for hosting! Can't wait until next month!...did you see Capone sidebusting on my pic by the van...he's up at the top...LOL...Kamie is off!

*UiLa (AFO) VAiNuKu* said...

it was fun...its always good to catch up with each others lives since we are all doing so many different things.... i will post my flicks up too..luv yah and thx for a great nite!!

MoAnA... said...

awww..you look awesome in the costume sis!!! go girl!!!

Rachey-Foo said...

i LOVE the costume!! you are so stinkin' cute!!!

Rachey-Foo said...

ps...i totally "rejected" your comment from my phone!! accidentally!!! grrrr!! so, thanks for the LOVE. but it's gone into the internet abyss....sad, huh?? lol.

ma'elePHOTO said...

HOW CUTE!!! your KittyCat/FishTank belly costume!!! You and Ray were SO fun to do a photo shoot with. I am so excited to get them ready to show to you two. Seini will most likely have them out, like TOMORROW. We were so SO excited to sort and edit. So nice to meet you both, I'd LOVE to stay posted with your blog!!! Take care my dear!!!

shannan maio said...

That is to much fun..You guys are so cute. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. By the way you look great, not to much time left!

Spencer and Kealia said...

LOVE the costume! so creative... haha!

Cindy said...

Kassie, you look so cute:-)I can't believe your almost due. Love Ya!!

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Love the costume! Your belly is too cute.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

So I'm totally LOVIN' your costume!! :D What the 'CREATIVE' woman you are!! :D Love it!! :D

Lusi said...

"Ghouls" Night Out was great! Thanks. Hope you can find me with this comment...LOL! I'll be blogging weekly at first and then I'm sure it'll turn to daily blogs.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is such a CUTE and creative costume idea. I love it!