
Today is my wife birthday, I thought I would blog today just because its her birthday I don't come on here much just because I am not a good writer lol . If you know anything about Kassie she loves to celebrate her birthday and its a national holiday for her. Now its my turn to Brag about this young lady that I call my wife. I am blessed to have her in my life shes a great example, strong will ,sincere person. She loves her family, friends and would do anything for them. She puts others before her and would do anything for people in need. She is a great volley ball player and she use to bob sled and speed skate shes really a athletic girl.really funny and shes a dork Just wanna wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
14 comments:
lol.... a really good volleyball player thats on a team that loses EVERY game and to old ladies in sweat bands LOL... WE LOVE KASS!!!
HAHAHAHAHA I love love the pix you posted Ray. I know you are the luckiest MAN ever to have her as your wife. I'm so glad we had a part in setting you 2 up. We love you guys so much and will be sad when you guys move so far away from us:(
Awww... too cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis! Hope you're having a fun one =) YAY to Ray for writing a blog just for you! I'm gonna make Jordan do the same thing when my bday rolls around... LMAO
How CUTE!! :D Happy Birthday Sis!! :D I'm lovin' the pix Ray chose, too!! Lol. Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Miss. Kass.. Wish i could of seen you in all your pregnant glory here in Hawaii nei and when I was just there in Utah. Just wanted to tell your husband job well done. Loving you bloggin action. whishing you every happiness on your birthday.
Alvina
AAWW how sweet is that!! You two make the best couple!! Happy Birthday sis! Love you so much
Lol, what a cute tribute to your wife Ray! My favorite is how her birthday is a "national holiday" to her, lol! Saia would probably say the same about me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIE!
that's a nice pic of ur wife lol...ur so sweet to post about the love of ur life. I'm sure she appreciates this! Happy B'Day Kassie :)
very nice! happy birthday girl.
Happy Birthday kass!!! I love the pix Ray put up of you!!LOL!! Just shows that he, as well as you, does have a very humorous personality!!! Match made in heaven!!!:)
I love this post! Happy bday Kass:) Now that is true love when your husband can brag about you in public like that:) Can't wait for our shoot at the end of the month. Happy Bday girl!
first, happy birthday! second, hope your national holiday was a good one!! lol.
love ya!
Happy belated Birthday Kass! This blog by Ray is too cute! Hope all is well in pregoville! We all need to get together soon, now that I live in Bootah. Take care, love ya's...
YAY! Happy Birthday! I hope it was FANTABULOUS!!
Post a Comment