Friday, May 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!!


I ought to kill Ray for posting that picture of me below! Haha

23 years ago this wonderful person came onto this Earth. 2 years ago he came into my life.

Those who know us, know how much I absolutely cherish and adore my Ray. He is the BEST thing that has happened to me. The night we met, he asked when my birthday was, I told him and he said, " Aw, well my birthday is the day after yours" . I thought he was just trying to be a cool guy, but low and behold he whooped out his ID. Not only do we get to share our lives together, we get to share our birthday's too! As he stated below, I THOUGHT my birthday was a national holiday until he came along and now his birthday is my favorite holiday.

If you know Ray, you're a lucky person. Ray is genuinely a beautiful person inside and out, all about our families, spritual, humble, hard worker, stubborn as HELL at times, strong willed but soft hearted, jokester, AMAZING athlete, video-game lover, book reader, i-tunes monster, bad driver, giving, energizer bunny, romantic, protector, and provider. He is going to be the most amazing Daddy, everyday he wakes up and kisses my stomach and talks to our son. I can't wait to see them together. He is truly my gentle giant, he wouldn't hurt anyone!

I love everything about my Husband, he makes me crazy at times, but I am so honored to be his wife and have him as my companion. He teaches me something everyday and I love him more than words can ever EVER express. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NUMBER 1!

4 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

k, you two really are a match made in heaven. so sweet and happy!! you deserve it, Kass!!

happy birthday to you BOTH!!

Klarah said...

AAaawww... What a wonderful tribute to your hubby!! You son is so lucky, when he gets older he will only have to buy one cake and make you guys share!!LOL!! Or even throw one party for the both of you!! Okay then my dear, have a wonderful day and hope that you guys have a great day!!!
XOXOXO,
Lala

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Happy Bday Ray!! I already know Kassie spoiling you 2 death!! Love you both!! :D

KKandKoKo said...

That was a cute post by your hubby! Hope you two had a great birthday!