Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 8 months


8 months ago I married the man of my dreams. It was the happiest day of my life and our wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT in every sense of the word.
(Here is a video my cousin Tupua made of our wedding, it was sooo much fun)



Ray and I didn't date very long before we were engaged. I guess when you know, you know! 1 year and 3 months after we met, we were married. In those 15 months we were inseparable, and still are. I don't know HOW many miles we wracked up driving back and forth from Provo.

2 months after we were married we found out we were expanding our family. We are so excited for this little one to arrive. I love Ray so much that I want a ton of little mini-hims running around.

He is everything and more I could want and ask for in a companion. He is such a WONDERFUL person and I can't imagine life without him. He makes everything better, he makes time worth while, he makes my heart happy!

Happy 8 months my heart! I miss you so so much. You're going to be the best Daddy around, I hope baby looks JUST like you with your big dimples and long eyelashes and he's tall, dark and handsome. I'm so grateful for your love and support and everything you stand for and everything you do for me. I'm more than proud of you for all you're doing and all you have accomplished. You mean the world to me and much, MUCH more! Teeeeeeam Feinga :)

Ou te alofa ia te oe, Ofa lahi atu.....I LOVE YOU!!!

11 comments:

pwincessdi said...

that video wAS TOO CUTE!! especially your dad impersonating Elvis!! Classic!! Happy Anniversary!!!! & Many more to come!! :)

Ku'uipo said...

Cute! Time flies!

Kassie said...

No Ipo, YOU fly! Sheesh, you're home already? haha You just left! Tell Nicea to say "freaka" it's so hilarious!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Your wedding seriously was PERFECT!! :D It was such a fairy tale one @ that!! I agree w/your sis!! Lol. Time definitely FLIES!! :D Love the post sis!! :D

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY 8 MONTH!! :)

shannan maio said...

cute video, you guys are so beautiful and the little one on the way is going to be a little stud!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

awwwww.... mushy! congrats on 8 months and wish u 80 more years! yay!

Klarah said...

That was cute Kass!! I wish I was talented enough to dance like that!! During my wedding my father in law stoped my dance in the middle and told me to start over and face the audience and not my hubby!! Yes I was pretty heated!!! Love your dance though!

Rachey-Foo said...

congrats!! is that little man ready to come out and say HI yet?? :) how exciting!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

How sweeeeet!!!! You and Ray are the cutest, and I loved shooting you both. Happy EIGHT months feinga's... eternity to go, right! And I ran into one of your youtube wedding vides and thought "WOW, what an AWESOME wedding!!!" So cool you're little love story. Sounds SO similar to mine- attached at the hip, running major mileage on the SLC to PROVO DAILY trips. lol!!! Love to reminice!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love love. Adorable.