
My baby sister is 24 today. She is one of my bestest friends and is our baby. I would do anything for this girl, and she knows it and I think takes advantage of that at times! :-)
She has always been my little buddy and she is all grown up into a beautiful woman. She always makes me laugh and I know if I ever need my roll dog, she will go along with me for anything. I can always count on this lady to be there! I love that our birthday's are so close together too, we have so much fun with each other and we can talk about anything.
I worry about this girl like she is my own child, it's still weird to me see her on her own, married etc.. Another great thing I am so happy to be sharing with her is our first pregnancies, our little boys are going to be best buddies. I am so proud of this girl and all she has accomplished! She is just one of the most beautiful women I know and I am so blessed to have her as MY sister. Love you Kamie Muffy
5 comments:
How Funny! I just posted my post on my blog for Kamie before I even looked at yours and we both did it for Muffy! LOL...Love it!
Cute pic! Happy b-day Kamie!
awww... thanks and NO i NEVER take advantage of being the baby lol...i love u guys and thanks for the wishes I'm excited for our boys to be best buds too! LOVE YA
Awww...Kami your soooo loved! Happy Belated Birthday! You're such a great Aunty to my little ones! Love you Kam!
Happy mother's day kass!
Can I just say that I was so touched by your post on running the 5k in support of cancer research? You are awesome for doing it while pregnant!
Post a Comment