Thursday, July 28, 2011

Virtual {LOVE}

I think a lot of times we forget how blessed we are in this generation as far as technology is concerned.

This day and age everything is literally at our fingertips. 

Last night we were Skyping with Ray saying our goodnights and I had to get these pictures of Toa giving his Dad a hug and kiss.... :) I'm so grateful that Toa is able to grow up with these type of programs to have and can 'see' his Daddy everyday and give him kisses.. although it's not the same, it makes me happy!

We miss you so much my Love!!


 I LOVE MY FEINGA MEN!!



2 comments:

Tela said...

Don't you love Skype? I love that Toa can see his Dad this way, but your so right. It just isn't the same. Skype saved me when my son was in Tonga. Hope the time flies for all of you. Sending our love and hugs from the bay. :)

pwincessdi said...

soo cute! I'm sorry you guys are apart, but it will all pay off like u said. You are so smart, thank goodness Ray married a smart business savy woman :) Much love to you and Toa while Ray's away, gotta love Skype!!