Sunday, July 10, 2011

Park City with my boys!

 We were contemplating on going to Vegas this weekend, but decided to just stay home and enjoy Utah! We have missed it so much being in Florida. Now that I am feeling good, I've been wanting to go go go and since Ray is here, we are trying to do as much as possible together before he has to head back to Miami. Yesterday we decided to spend the day in Park City. We love Park City. For three years I was up in Park City everyday, and I really love that place. We spent our honeymoon there and it's so nice, especially since it's in our own backyard. We started out at the outlets and I got me a new diaper bag and some clothes for Toa.

After we went to The Canyons to ride the Gondola. We haven't been since our honeymoon and knew Toa would love it :) Sure enough he did. 
 Riding the little sky tram up to the resort




 Utah is so beautiful!
 He was so excited and his Dad was so scared! ;)

 I love my boys!

  I love my Ray
 We ended our night at our favorite spot Cheesecake Factory where I had my favorite dish.. I am so happy I am able to eat this.. I get the Miso Salmon, substitute the snow peas for asparagus with an extra side of miso sauce!!! Toa threw his sweet potato fry in my sauce right as I took this picture!
My favorite cheesecake.. simple! :) Plain with fresh strawberries!

It was such a nice day with my boys.. I wanted to take Toa to the Olympic Park and to the Alpine Slide but got a little tired. We are enjoying spending a lot of alone time with Toa and doing things with him before the twins come. I love my little family and these moments... I am going to miss Ray so much when he has to head back to Miami.. we are trying to decide a lot of things. I know I want to deliver the twins here, but being apart from each other sucks. I don't want to miss this season, but just weighing out different scenarios is difficult. The unknown is always hard to plan around.. so we are just going to enjoy each minute we have and play things by ear! :)

3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

that looks like so much fun. I'm gonna have to take a lil family trip out there soon. I have never eaten at cheesecake factory..so maybe me n Pulu's date night we'll check it out :)

~AliSa~ said...

Cutest little family. I'm happy to hear that you are starting to feel better while growing your babies. Love and miss you sis!

Ceeu N Uila said...

:( Can't wait to eat again...lol...soo happy for you and you beautiful little family...Love u gir