Sunday, July 3, 2011

Did I Do That?

So, I got overly excited today. 
Sat down at my computer to upload and work on some pictures I had done this weekend
and put the SD card in the wrong slot! The CD/DVD slot to be exact!!

I immediately Googled how to retrieve the card and it made me feel like much less of an idiot when I found an entire forum of people who have done the same thing! As you can see, the CD slot and the SD slot are about 1/4" apart from each other, and a lot of the people on the forum are calling it a "design flaw" haha
I guess to make me feel good about myself, I will call it that too. 

I have an appointment with Apple tomorrow so they can retrieve my card.. apparently this happens quite often!

Ugh, I'm more annoyed I can't work on my pictures tonight. Next time, I'll pay better attention to what I'm doing...


No comments: