Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Butterflies In My Stomach

I've been anxiously awaiting to feel the twins move. 
I didn't feel Toa move until I was about 20 weeks and I thought I would 
definitely feel the twins a lot sooner than that, however I have anterior placentas and my uterus tilts towards my back, so I have quite a bit of cushion in there. 
FINALLY, last night I felt the little pressure, flutters and moves of the babies. I know I felt both of them because of the way they are sitting. The movements covered too much room for it just to be one of them. 
It's the best feeling in the world, although when they hit my bladder :)

I am almost 20 weeks.. half way there! I can't believe how quickly time is going by now and how great I feel. I've gained 2lbs and feel pretty energized. As long as I take naps with Toa during the day I don't get so exhausted. I'm trying to be as active as possible and play with Toa and do as much with him before September 15th. That's kind of my magic date where I will have to take things super easy for fear of pre-mature labor. At my 16 week appointment I was already measuring 23 weeks. My belly is growing and growing and it was weird having it grow but not feeling the babies. Now that I feel them it doesn't make the big belly popping out so weird. 

I can't wait until my ultrasound next Thursday. I always love seeing the babies and it's the big anatomy ultrasound. It makes me nervous, just because you want everything to be okay. I've been digging out all the bins and bins of baby clothes to organize, and coupon stocking on diapers and formula. I know those are the things we will need most. I've found the stroller I want.. it fits 2 car seats and a toddler in the back. 

I think it will be perfect. We have everything we need for the babies.. just need to stock up on those diapers and wipes. I know those will go like crazy.

Getting so excited.. can't wait to see my little boys!

PS.. I'm leaning towards Moni and Ray for the names too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It's coming so fast! The twins will be here so soon.. :) Love the stroller, so neat. And I was always a fan of Moni and Ray!! LOL.. How cool would that be, to both be named after their daddy.. So cute! :)

Tela said...

Hahahaha! I bet Moni is so juiced about the names! Can't wait for the twinkies to be here all ready!