Friday, August 5, 2011

Fatty Patty

I started my bi-weekly appointments yesterday. Holy schneikes.. time is flying by. 
I have gained a total of 18lbs since May and 10 of those pounds were gained in the last 2 weeks!

WHAT THE CRAP

To be honest, I was a little disheartened.
Yah yah yah I know that weight gain is expected, but that's pretty rapid. 
Doctor Hansen didn't seem too worried and made me feel SO much better by telling me it's just going to worse :(  I seriously just don't want to be a big fat lard come November and if I were to keep this rate, I'd gain another 75lbs before I give birth! I think I'm more depressed because I hardly eat anything still AND I haven't been eating too many sweets or things like that because they make me sick. Thank God I lost 37lbs in the beginning.... 

On a happier note, I got the A-O-K to fly out to Florida for a month on the 18th!! 

YIPEEEEE.. I can't wait to get out there and spend some time with Ray and see some football games. 
I'm not too excited about the heat. The other day it was 125 degrees with the heat index and they had to move practice to a night practice because it's way too brutal on the guys. 

I'm measuring about 31 weeks for a single pregnancy and measuring good for a multiple pregnancy. 
I have another ultrasound on the 16th and it was nice to hear their hearts yesterday. :) I'm feeling them more and more and can finally feel the "outie" pokes and see them... I still can't believe there are two in there though.. we are all set for the twins. We have about 3 months of formula stocked up, I bought another swing and the stroller I wanted. I've been digging up all the newborn clothing and blankets and will start washing those soon as well... they will be here before we know it!! 

Life is good... now, if this weight gain thing can slow its roll.. if not, these boys better be HUGE ;)

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I don't know why, but your posts are not feeding into my blogger buddy update thingy so I've missed the past few posts....bummer! Just got caught up now! You look amazing....don't even worry about the weight gain, you don't show it at all. You're glowing and all stomach! Plus once you give birth, your boys will probably be like 7lbs each and you'll be right back to your skinny-mini self! :) You're beautiful...don't stress the weight! So happy for you! I so wish I was going to have both of mine, but higher powers have other plans in mind and I've finally come to accept that! Love you tons though and thanks for always being there!! Less than half way to go! Yay for you!