Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pedicure for Poppy

I took Dad to get his hair cut today, it was getting a little shabby, and he was itching to get out of the house. Next door to his barber is a nail salon, so I thought I'd go get a pedicure while I waited, so my feet look nice and pretty when I get to Miami on Friday...


Dad was finished a lot sooner than I thought so he came in the salon and I told him to get a pedicure. He's never had one before and was a little hesitant. I reassured him they didn't need to paint his toes, unless he wanted them done. :)

He agreed to have one done and LOVED it.




4 comments:

pwincessdi said...

too cute! Pulu loves pedis too! hehehe :)

Mahe Clan said...

Girl that is sooo freakin cute!! What a wonderful relationship you have with your daddy!

IONGI FAMILY said...

How fun!!! Kassie I love the closeness of ur family!!! It's a beautiful thing!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww how cute is that! How fun!