Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our new Home Sweet Home

We're grateful to have a place, furnished that comes with practically everything. Makes transplanting across the U.S. of A much much easier. I did ship out a few things that I knew I couldn't live without.. such as our comforter and pillows, Toa's crib (but does he sleep in it?) my Kitchenaid mix master ( I really don't know how anyone cooks WITHOUT one) and a few of my other cooking gadgets that I love, scrapbook stuff (my goal out here is to finish Ray's 'Hunter Wolverine' scrapbook) our Wii, Toa's toys, and some of our favorite movies. Considering all the crap I do have back home, I didn't really bring a lot. There are a few things I forgot, which I'll have to beg and plead to my Momma to go find in storage and send out :)

Here's some pictures for my family back home to see... We were put up at a timeshare resort which is nice, there's actually 2 units to our place... so as you can see, there's an extra apartment here waiting for visitors.. hint hint! I love that we have 2 units.. it's so nice for when we do have people come out.. your own living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and patio ;)
This is our little place




I love that we have a swimming pool/sauna and gym too. Equipped with table tennis and a smoothi bar. We've been to the pool everyday since being here and we've always been the only ones in it. Only downfall is that we have to pay for the laundry here which is $2 a load. Oh well, we are thankful we are put up in such a nice, clean, quiet place. It's in such a great area too... the people here are vacationers and retirees, so lots of happy people!



Here's to our new home...I'm starting to love this 78 degree weather and sunshine and palm trees! ;) Am I making you jealous yet?? Good, come visit us then... Unit B is awaiting your arrival... Love and miss you all...........
Unit B living room
Unit B bedroom

Unit B bathroom



Unit B dining and small kitchen

17 comments:

pwincessdi said...

awww Kass u make me wanna come TODAY!! Looks like such a nice vacay spot! I can't wait to come out and sit pool side with ya and drink some smoothies! hahaha I'm so J!!!

Rachey-Foo said...

k, don't tempt me to leave my kids and hubby for a weekend and soak up the SUN... ahhhhh, I am SO jealous.
so glad you guys are happy and comfy and enjoying MIAMI. :) soak up some sun for me tomorrow, k?? ooooooh, yeah!! love ya!

MARCIA said...

Wow a whole seperate living area for your guests. Anna and Betsy are you ready..lol! I'm so jealous of the weather, you're so lucky you got out of Utah when you did. Soak it all in!!

Amy said...

Kassie that is so awesome! I'm totally jealous and want to visit, it's been too long since I've been to Florida! P.S. on a side note, that you for blogging regularly!

KKandKoKo said...

I'm on the next flight out!! It's still in the negative temps here. Allegiant Air has these amazing prices right now to Florida...you might see me knocking on your door;)

Tala Motuliki said...

wow! it looks like a vacation out there! Im glad you are loving it!

Anonymous said...

OMG Kass that's beautiful ... Anna and besty and Cia don't forget me I wanna come too...lol so glad your liking it out there take care love yall!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

okay.... elway needs to come sleep over with toa asap! im happy u like your place it looks super nice how fun! and i want to go see the dash store too maybe we will see our bff's kourt and klohe ha...ha.. love u

Mahe Clan said...

Gurl your spot is beautiful!! You are sooo tempting!! Im glad your starting to like your surroundings and adjusting to that beautiful place! Love you

Ku'uipo said...

Get me a buddy pass and we'll come!

Ane said...

Dang that's so nice that you have a NICE fully furnished place! You don't seem like you miss Utah at all....I wouldn't just the fam and friends! At least you 3 are all together now and that's the best part! :)

Inouyes said...

Love it congrats sis! Nice fully furnished pool, gym, palm trees geez jealous gal you got me at the extra units for uh hum...visitors LOL:) I hope we get to come visit yall soon Miss ya~!

mary said...

oh! looks lovely. . . especially the pool and sun part. don't be surprised if we show up on your doorstep one day! ha ha

F@y said...

Beautiful Kassie!!! You are very blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW- how nice Kass! Okay so if I can only convice George to get away for a quick weekend....NOW! Glad you're liking it more Kass! Kiss that cute baby for me!

Hazel said...

Hey Kassie-

Your new place looks great. It'll be nice for Toa to be out of the cold weather. It really is much easier raising children in warmer places.

Take Care,

Hazel K.F.

letafauolo said...

okay when's our GNO SUSHI IN MIAMI RETREAT?!?! LOL.. you know me and frankie will be on the next FLL flight lol... seriously though. And YOU KNOW we can check luggage free right?!?! =) Lemme know. i can even fly down for a day or so if ya need some stuff. love you sis and miss ya. kiss baby toa!!