Many of you might be following this blog, or have heard of the Staker family. My friend Sinai referred me to it and I've been following this story for the last 13 days...I have no clue who this family is, but feel like we've gotten to know them since tragedy struck.
Grab a tissue for the video below.... Bronson, we're full of happiness in our home seeing your sweet smile and you recovered!! Bless your little heart always!!
4 comments:
I have been following the story also... Wow...amazing faith.
That is absolutely beautiful, and I am so amazed at how fast his recovery was! Thanks for sharing that video it was a tear jerker!
Speechless...I'm so overwhelmed with JOY right now. I too followed the Staker family and went through all the emotions that they were going through, and they are complete stranger to me. The bond that blogging allows others to share is beautiful! I'm so happy for ALL of them.
Thank you for sharing that Kassie I balled my head off.... Their faith was amazing what a beautiful story it strengthens my testimony and testify's to each of us that the lord is so mindful of our needs and wants I'm so happy for there lil family!
Post a Comment