That really does suck. It's the simple things you miss huh. Send me your addy, I'll send you some for sure. Then you can show Florida what they're missing out on!
my mom just told me that she got the most beautiful text from you guys... she didn't read it to me because she got teary eyed and emotional! she said it was beautiful and that you are so sweet. Thank you so much...
BUT- that conversation made me slap myself in the forehead because it reminded me that you had asked me for her email address and i don't think i ever even responded! because i suck like that. I'm so sorry! for future reference, her email is lesliereyn@gmail.com- and when she's healthy she checks it every day, but i don't think she's even checked it yet since she got home...
hope you guys are good! thanks for everything and talk to you soon ;)
7 comments:
SERIOUS!!! BOOOOOO COME ON FLORIDA GRANDMA NEEDS TO DELIVER!!!
We love that bread too and it's on sale this week @ Fresh Market 3 for $5. I'm so sorry. =(
Boooo to Florida!!!! Love this bread. I always hit up the Sara Lee breadstore off of 47th South and buy 'em for $1 each!
That really does suck. It's the simple things you miss huh. Send me your addy, I'll send you some for sure. Then you can show Florida what they're missing out on!
OMG when i make my way out there i will seriously bring you some. we have 2 refrigerators FULL of Grandma Sycamore bread....NOT JOKIN!!!
Send your addy sis so I can send you some Luv ya!
hey Kass! (and Ray!)
my mom just told me that she got the most beautiful text from you guys... she didn't read it to me because she got teary eyed and emotional! she said it was beautiful and that you are so sweet. Thank you so much...
BUT- that conversation made me slap myself in the forehead because it reminded me that you had asked me for her email address and i don't think i ever even responded! because i suck like that. I'm so sorry! for future reference, her email is lesliereyn@gmail.com- and when she's healthy she checks it every day, but i don't think she's even checked it yet since she got home...
hope you guys are good! thanks for everything and talk to you soon ;)
Post a Comment