I am on my way to Denver right now to watch Ray's game at Colorado State. What a morning already!!!
I woke up late as it was, I was more tired than I thought and of course I HAD to go to the cousins Halloween Party last night! My Mom and I left the party about 12:45 because I knew I had to be up early!!
Well, I needed to leave my house by 5:00am. I woke up at 5:18! Ahhhhh..So, rushing like a freak, still half asleep, I hurried, brushed my teeth, washed my faced, changed and ran out the door. I slept at my parents last night, and thank goodness I did because had I been in Provo, I would have definitely missed my flight.
As I'm pulling out of the driveway, my gas light goes on! GO FIGURE! I'm SPEEDING down Bangerter Highway and practically ran 2 red lightd and was breaking more traffic laws then I probably realize, well the car next to me was about 20 feet in front doing the same thing! I wonder if he was heading for a flight. Next thing you know, a beautiful ray of blue and red lights started filling my rear-view mirror. I thought I was done!!!!! Luckily, he pulled over the poor fella and I thought I'd better not push my luck anymore. I decide to jump on the freeway and I can feel the White Stallion (my gas hog) running off of fumes. After my little experience last Friday I figured I'd better stop for gas.I creep to California Ave, put in 15$ and speed my way back to 2-15. I honestly made it to the airport in 4 minutes from there. I check-in curbside, and rush to Economy Parking! (I really miss employee parking at the airport) Well, I could have ran faster than the bus driver and the 65 people he had to pick up on the way! Needless to say it is 6:29am and I am sitting on the plane. :) Leonne and Rashelle were sweet enough to hold a seat for me, having been on time and all! Haha.... I've been up barely an hour and it's already been an eventful morning!!! Safe travels everyone!!
1 comment:
Well atleast you made your flight!hahahaha Your the smooth criminal!LOL With all those traffic violations!hahahahaha I would've been the same way though!LOL Hope you had a safe trip! Have fun! :D
Post a Comment