Monday, November 17, 2008

Fevers and nausea and headaches....OH MY!

So, I'm on day 6 of being sick! Can I just share that this sucks!!! I cannot seem to kick whatever I have and I'm getting frustrated. My poor husband is now sick and I can hardly take care of myself let alone him! I just want to sleep...freakin' sucks! Last night I just cried because nothing I can do can make me feel better. Fever of 102, nausea and stuffy head and sore throat. UGH!!! Well, I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired....

4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Hope you feel better soon! I remember when I was sick like this last month. It's horrible and for me, I really didn't get over it for about a month. Be happy that you can sleep, that's one thing I couldn't do with four little ones...lol. Feel bette guys. love you.

A.Niu said...

Id recommand lots and lots of sleep. Do you think this might be the 9 month flu????? HUMMMMMMMMMM. LOL. Hope you feel better soon, cause the Holy war is right around the coner.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .I hope you feel better. Nausea totally sucks!!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! Gosh..being sick hecka sucks! Hope you guys feel better soon! :(