Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tuau 11/15/08

Today our brother Nick is 30. His spirit left his body in March but it didn't leave our hearts.

Losing Nick was probably the hardest thing our family has been through. Words cannot express the sadness our family felt when he left us, that was the heaviest my heart had ever felt!! We all miss him so much and not a day goes by when I don't think about him. I wish the last time I saw Nick I hugged him a little longer and told him I loved him a few more times....

We're blessed that his legacy will live on through his beautiful baby girl Kalee and will always be reminded of Nick in the way she does certain things. I hope she can grow up to fully understand just how much Nick loved her and how proud he was to be her Daddy and I hope she will understand what a great person her Dad was as well.....

Nick, I love you brother and miss you very, very much. I know your soul is resting now and that your mind is at peace and that you're HAPPY!!

Till we meet again........................................

2 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

I miss Tuau too! Happy Birthday Brother!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

oh... I miss Tuau I think of him everyday! Happy Birthday brother!! We love you!