Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Bug!!

7 years ago today I was blessed with the opportunity to witness a miracle on Earth. I was able to watch my first niece Kalena Toalei Vea be born into this world. It was such an amazing thing to witness.
This was Kalena at 4 weeks old. She was the most beautiful little thing I had ever seen and we were so happy that she joined our family. It was so fun to have a baby around and boy, was she SPOILED!! Since birth I have called her Bug...Kalena is the sweetest little girl. She is so thoughtful and loving and soft-spoken and just polite. She actually listens, unlike the other 3 monsters of my sisters. Haha, Kalena usually says her sisters are crazy. I forget she's 7, you can carry a conversation on with her like she's an adult, but, she was like that when she was small. I love this little girl so much. Just the nicest thing ever and has a heart of gold and is always so caring of everyone and always makes sure everyone is taken care of. With her birthday money she always wants to buy her sisters something, on Halloween, she knows my Dad loves peanut M&Ms and she made sure she grabbed him a bag as well :) She never forgets anyone during prayer and always says thank you and please and excuse me. This girl has better manners than most adults I know.
And WOW can she sing!!!! She can also find a tune without any problem.. She can dance like no other and her brain is like a computer. I love being around her and hanging out with her. I am so sad I missed her Rock Star Hannah Montana birthday party on Saturday. I was out of town, but she told me it was literally red carpet treatment. You can click on my sisters blog to see more pictures of her fun day! This picture was taken at her party on the red carpet. :) We love you Bug and hope wish you many many more years of rock star treatment.


3 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Thanks Aunty Kassie...lol! She is getting big it's crazy.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

oh... i love our kena she is a doll!!

KaSeY said...

what an amazing thing it is to see these little people come into this world! i remeber the day carter was born...what an experience!