Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Matina!!!

I just wanted to wish my brother Matina a Happy Birthday! Matina is married to my baby sister Kamie, but they have been dating for like 1,000 years and I seriously can't remember the time when Matina wasn't part of our family!

Matina is such a good brother-in-law! He treats Kamie like she walks on water, is such a good helper and a hard worker. We love Matina. He has such a kind heart annd means well in everything! I am very happy he is part of our family and that my sister didn't end up with some punk-ass jerk! LOL

For Matina's birthday, Kamie suprised him with tickets to the Bronco's game, field passes and all. Matina met his favorite player and had the time of his life! I'm glad he had an awesome birthday! Tonight, we just went to dinner for Matina! We love you Matina and hope your birthday was as great as you....

1 comment:

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

HA..HA.... He is GREAT! Even though he says people are calling me a fatty when it was SO NOT TRUE LOL.... What a gay ball....