Monday, November 3, 2008

Joke's on YOU!!!

Ray thinks he is such a prankster!! So last night we drove 2 separate cars home and I beat him home and he stopped at the store. Well, he text and said "Oh babe, I left a bag from last night by the garbage can you grab it for me? I'm almost home"


Hardy har har I say... I almost ran to the back and then I thought.. no way!!!! So I looked out front and his car was in the driveway.. I thought, that little brat is going to try to scare me... So I snuck around the back and sure enough there he is standing, waiting for me to come out of the back porch door. His back was towards me and I could tell he had a mask on with white hair! He thought he was soooo sneaky, so I snuck up behind him and scared the crap out of HIM. 
 I was laughing so hard because he had this creepy mask on and he got so mad that his prank ended up being on himself.. Maybe next time buddy. I'm always five steps ahead of you!

4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

lol...maybe next time...hahaha...and dang, that mask is hecka creepy...lol

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahaha. . . .oh my gosh!! He looks so scary!! If the prank worked, it would've been a good one!! LOL!! Better luck next time. Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

It still would have scared me!hahaha Even if I snuck up from behind! hahahaha

Inouyes said...

lol...good job kass!