Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Proud Mommy Moment

So, we are devout Elvis fans in our family.
Most of you have probably witnessed my Father's medley of the late great King's music.
My older sister was named after a song "Ku'uipo"
If we had a brother, his name probably would've been Elvis.
My future daughter's name has something to do with Elvis.

Well, my in-laws are exactly the same. They love him too.

My sister-in-law Tweeted the Halloween picture of Toa as Elvis. It circulated in cyber world through tons of other Tweets and somehow ended up on the main Elvis page. How I wish I would've been able to get a better picture of him in his costume, but the one we got worked.

Today on ELVIS.COM, Toa was featured on the front for great Halloween Elvis pictures...
Click HERE

Such a stud!! I'm biased, I know :)

11 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

No Really Lil Hunk a hunk!! CUTIE

Judi.with.an.i said...

This is FANTASTIC. What an awesome thing to have to share with him one day!!! You'll have to find a way to print it out or get a picture of the page or something!! However, I'm not surprised! The costume was definitely, "fame-worthy". Love it, sis!!!

Tela said...

How could they not feature him, he was adorable as Elvis! Love it sis, and love little Elvis!

mary said...

omgoodness! soooooo cute kass!

pwincessdi said...

I'm sure it's a PROUD POPPY MOMENT TOO huh! ahahaha that's awesome!

Ku'uipo said...

You're not bias. He is a stud! :)

Tina said...

that's awesome! i love it! and your family pix are beautiful, he's such a stud muffin in my un-biased opinion :)

♥Carolynn said...

That is awesome Kassie!! And Toa is such a stud!!

Mona Maile said...

That's freaking awesome. that costume is classic.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Heck yeah proud mommy moment.....that's freakin' awesome!!

Sinai said...

Cute!!!!! Love the costume! And definitely the sideburns!