I love our monthly GNOs.
I've been blessed with some amazing friends out here and I consider them more as family.
Last night Lani hosted, and we started off by meeting at the mall. We had no idea what was going on and that's when we were told we would be going on a scavenger hunt. How fun!!!
Our checklist of things to gather. {just testing out my new camera and lens}
Team 1. Sila and Brooke
Team 2. Lani and me
Team 3. Monika and Pou
Me and Lani's loot.
There were about 45 items on our list. Everything from a hanger, to a french fry. You could not purchase anything and you had half an hour to get all your items. Each item was awarded so many points and team with most points won :) Lani and I won with 221 points. It was my store display that helped us out!!
Counting our points
Scavenger hunt crew:
Monika, Tupou, Brooke, Vanessa, Sila, Lani and me
We then headed down the street to Bahama Breeze for dinner. This is a really nice Caribbean restaurant that had a live band out on the patio and had delicious food.
Just testing out my camera some more.. :) Everything looked so yummy on the menu, I had a hard time choosing, but went with the baby back ribs and coconut shrimp.. can't forget the pina colada either.
We always have such funny conversations and laugh and even cried a little this time :)
We each went around the table at dinner and said what we were grateful for.. since it is Thanksgiving time.
Me; I am grateful for my health and my families health. I said this because of what we've dealt with this past year with my Dad and Ray's accident. I know things could be much different and for that I am beyond grateful. I also am so grateful for these lovely women. They have really become family to me and have just loved my little family with open arms and hearts. They are so good to Toa and have become my sisters out here.
Another fun night.. can't wait till next month! :)
5 comments:
That is awesome! Love that u take 'girl time' every month! It's always great to have a group of friends/sisters around......love it! :)
What a cute GNO! I'm glad that you've found more 'sisters' out there to hang out with :) Can't wait to see you next month. Love you sis!
How fun! GNO's are the BEST!! Oh and you look so cute with your boots!!
Your crew really know how to hold GNO's!! How fun!!! Love ya!
FUN!!! I love all your posts miss you.
Post a Comment