Monday, July 26, 2010

Katchafire

Last night Kamie and I went to see Katchafire at Thanksgiving Point. I love my little buddy and we missed Kuuipo not being there. The Daddy's were on baby duty for the night while the Mommy's went and danced our hearts out!
We had so much fun.. it's been a while since we've gone out together. Right when we walked in, Katchafire was ready to play so we walked right up to the front row and and danced with Tini, Rachel and Kate all night.

Kam also saw her favorite news reporter and newfound BFF. I didn't want a picture with him because he was making fun of BYU.. hahaha.. see babe, I gotcho back! ;)
Jamie, the saxophone player 
IS.THE.BOMB!
There's nothing he can't do. He sings, plays the keyboard, guitar and sax.  Kamie yelled for him and we snapped a picture.. thanks Jamie!
Thanks for being my beautiful date Kam.. always have so much fun with my sisters.. next time we are dragging the first K out with us...

4 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

so much fun!! and reminds me that I haven't posted on my blog about it. oops! haha. glad you and your sis had fun! :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

GNO are always so fun when with sisters

pwincessdi said...

sooo J!!! Wish I could've went!!! :) Looks like you had a blast!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

How fun! It's always fun to have some girl time! You and your sister are beautiful!