6.19.10
I have been completely wrapped up in Toa's 1st birthday circus for months! It has been nothing but birthday stuff around our house and I think Ray probably thinks I'm insane.. but this celebration of my little guys' first year just had to be perfect. First birthday's are a big deal in our family/culture. Back in the day, most babies didn't make it to their first birthday, so when they did, it was a huge celebration. I decided on a Circus theme back in October and just kind of ran with it.. got a lot of ideas online and also just tried putting my twist on things. I really wanted to focus on the kids for the party and make it a birthday party they would never forget.We had Elephant Ears, Cotton Candy, Popcorn and a Sweet Shoppe candy buffet.
We had a photobooth along with two different stand-ins. The photobooth was quite the hit with unlimited pictures. They also customzied the booth as well as the pictures.
My Mom made a cupcake tower of circus animals and clowns. It was exquisite. She had worked on it all week and the details of the cupcakes were so cute.
I ordered a sheet cake from Sam's Club and put his montly pictures around it and then his one year picture in the middle. My cousin Ula made a circus tent cake that was soo awesome. She did a great job and I thank her for making such a beautiful cake for Toa..
Toa did his taualuga for both his Samoan and Tongan side... he was not the happiest camper towards the end, and all he wanted to do was play in the water bucket.
We had such a great time.. there was a lot going on and we loved seeing everyone who came out to celebrate.. thank you to all our family who made it possible to have this wonderful party.. especially to our Arizona Feinga family who came up and did the fry bread, Seini for taking these pictures, Angie for getting all the toys from LA for me, Magic for DJing, all our cousins for their help with the booths, our siblings for working so hard and of course our parents for EVERYTHING they do. We love you all very much..We hope everyone had a great time as well...


























10 comments:
SO FUN!!!! yet, i'm so sad i missed the big party! i started salvating when i saw baby toa's cupcake! looks like a total blast! love you guys!
That's really neat! I love how it's geared towards kids... usually adults plan first birthday parties for the kids, for themselves! lol.. LOVE the pictures... the party looked amazing! Great memories, I'm sure! :)
Luved everything nice pics Seini and Kass you did an awesome job everything was PERFECT..i don't expect any less from you i was excited to make his cake :) love you and happy bday TOA!
Such a fun party for the birthday boy! My girls loved it and so did I! I love that I'm in a bunch of those pics...guess because I was number one Carni worker! :) LOL
great pictures that captured all the fun!! I hope u don't mind I stole the ticket booth pic to post on my vinyl page!!! love it!!!
What an awesome party! Looks like lots of fun!!!
Cuz, baby Toa's birthday party reminded me of MTV's Sweet 16 parties but for a one-year old. haha. Thanks again for the invite. Let me know when I'm coming out to Miami! I def wanna come out this fall.
Awesome! Happy Birthday Handsome babay Toa.... he's so lucky to have such a creative/dedicated mama! Love the pictures!
WOW!!!! Looked like Tonz of FUN!!! Hey did you ever think to take up photography?! You really got a good eye!
Looks like the party was a huge success & tons of fun!
Post a Comment