The ladies of my family love the Twilight Saga.. we have yet to miss a movie premier with each other and always have a lot of fun.. the movies may be cheesy, but we have a good time together.
This year has been really hectic for us and we didn't even get us tickets for the release.. we just figured we'd plan on going on the 30th that afternoon or that weekend sometime. Kuuipo called the 28th though and said she scored 4:30PM tickets for a private showing for the 29th... yay! I was so happy we didn't have to fight the crazy midnight traffic.. It also happen to be the same theatre that my cousins were seeing the show and we all got to sit by each other.. even more fun!
Kamie is the die hard Jacob fan and Ku'uipo is die hard Edward.. they have never faltered their teams from the start.. :) I love my goofy sisters...
Ipo even got on Fox 13 News.. there was a booth painting faces and of course her face was glittery..
Cousin Taualai was the chaperone for all the ladies that afternoon :)
Even ran into Junior after the show.. I KNEW he was undercover Twilight fan.. haha
I love all of these ladies.. The most important thing to me is have a great time with my Mom and my sisters... thanks for the hookup Kuuipo...
1 comment:
Yay! That was fun! Thanks for the pic...I stole all of them because I didn't take my camera! Aren't you such the girl scout...always prepared! ;)
Love your paws...lol
Post a Comment