Monday, June 28, 2010

1st Father's Day

This year was Ray's first official Father's Day!
I love seeing Ray with Toa. He is the best Daddy and the two absolutely adore each other. I love watching them cuddle with each other and play. I love their little conversations they have and I fall in love with Ray all over again each time I see it.

I love my husband. He works so hard to provide for our little family and does everything he can to give Toa all that he needs and to secure his future. He is always so proud to walk around with Toa and loves when people tell him Toa looks like him. (maybe his size, but sorry hon, Toa looks just like me :) )

I can't wait to have more babies. Ray is such an amazing Dad who is so patient and loving and just has so much fun with our Toa.

I made this book for him, and I think I cried the entire time I was making it. It has been such a blessed year having Toa in our lives. He makes our lives full of excitement and a joy that is unexplainable.

Thank you babe for everything you do. I want you to know how much we love and appreciate everything you do. The sacrafices you make, and the hard work you put in day in and day out beating up your body. I know it's not easy, but you never complain. I love you so very much and I love that we make such beautiful babies. ;) Hope your Father's Day was wonderful!!!

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

awww sweet!! Happy 1st Fathers Day Ray :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

What a sweet post Kass.....and I agree with you! You make cute babies....so have some more!! :) hahaha