J-Dawgs is Ray's all time favorite place to eat on BYU campus. Since we were in Provo yesterday, we had to make a stop. It's expanded though. It used to be ran out of this little shack
It's such a simple menu:
polish dog
beef dog
That's it! Toppings menu is just as easy:
Sauerkraut
hot peppers
jalepenos
special sauce
onions
pickles
It isn't a J-Dawg unless you have the special sauce. That's what makes it so yummy! Price isn't bad either. Only $4 for a dog and drink!!
I'm happy Ray got his J-Dawg fix.... if you're ever in the area, make sure you stop by and grab one... or two :)

2 comments:
Yum! I think Vita will like this place. Gotta try it next time we're in Provo.
Oh I love that place. I can't believe they expanded...it's about time. Last time I was there I was practically standing in the road to get one :) Man this made me miss provo just alittle bit!
Post a Comment