Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to US

May 9th 2010

One thing I love is that I get to celebrate my birthday together with my husband! His birthday is the day after mine and it's so much fun. There's nobody else I'd rather share my birthday with than him.... It makes for a fun filled week together.... On my birthday we went to Benihana's and Toa was so amazed with everything that was going on. He loved the Tepanyaki and watching the cook throw shrimp tails at us.. we love Benihana's. That night Ray ran to "Blockbuster" to grab some movies and came home with an ice cream cake, lit with candles singing Happy Birthday... It was so sweet and the best part of blowing out the candles this year, was Toa was able to help me!

On the 8th, we threw a bbq for Ray at our friends Stefan and Michelle's house. They seriously have the best "hosting" house ever... They are the most kind family and we love them so much... we just swam and ate, ate, ate! Thank you guys for making our birthday's wonderful... we love all of you!

No comments: