Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miss Utah Week


My beautiful little cousin Leta ran for Miss Utah this week! She did AMAZING!! We are all so proud of Leta and her hard work and for being a great example to young women all around her. Leta is a talented, humble, sweetheart and there is nobody better that could have represented Miss Tonga Utah to compete for Miss Utah!! She asked my niece Kalena to be her "Little Miss" throughout the week, and boy, did Kalena live her dream!! She got to perform every night and if I may be biased, she was the cutest Little ever! :) On Leta's evening gown night, Kalena escorted her Queen. I was such a proud Aunty watching Kalena perfom up there, she's definitely made to entertain and I could just see her doing this type of pagaent in 10 years from now. LOL. Check out my sister Kuuipo's blog for the whole week of events!!

We love you Leta and Kalena!!


2 comments:

letafauolo said...

awww Kass... thank you so much. You're the best- after Miss Utah i really believe that every young woman should do it..its the best experience. I'm forever grateful to Ipo and Myron for allowing Kalena to share this with me.. KALENA surprised me every night. I love that girl... =) and we're doing it again next year.. HAHAHAHAHA

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Your niece is too cute! And I just love Leta. Seems like they both had an amazing experience. Great job!