
I have NO tolerance for anyone who could harm a child. I think if someone ever touched my child, I'd probably be in prison. Sex predators, molestors, abusers, murderers, rapists. They need to be LOCKED UP FOR LIFE in the worst prison found on this Earth. Sound harsh? That's how I feel. I'd say stone them to death. These pieces of crap get off too easy. It seriously turns my stomach thinking about how someone could do this to another being, let alone a CHILD. To take away their innocence, ugh, it makes me sick.
The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act was passed July 25, 2006. The act established a National Sex Offender Registry law, but recent news reports reveal most states will not be in compliance with the law by the upcoming July 2009 deadline.
ACT NOW!!!!
It's time to bail out our kids. Make your voice heard by imploring your senators and state representatives to comply with Adam's law and give it full funding.
Please, please, PLEASE visit this link on Oprah's website. Print out the sample letter, address it to YOUR state Senator and mail it off.
It may take a few minutes of your time, but could save so many children. DO NOT LET THESE DIRT BAGS get away with not being registered on the Sex Offender list. We NEED this law to uphold, and we need to protect our children. Please pass this post and link on through your blog as well.. SAVE OUR BABIES!!!
1 comment:
I agree! Printed mine off and in the mail!
Post a Comment