Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Woman Standing

So, there were 6 us of girls that were expecting in July. My Grandparents neighbor Crytal, due July 2, cousin Kaylee July 3, Sarah July 8, me July 10 (they pushed my date back from the 2nd ugh) and cousin Stefany and friend Ingrid July 13!

Each of them have had their babies already!! Can you believe it? I'm still waddling around doing EVERYTHING in my power to bring labor on!

Crystal had her baby the 13th of June, Sarah, Kaylee, and Ingrid gave birth the 16th and Stefany the 25th! :-)

I'm sooo hoping he comes this week! I've been dilated to almost a 3 for 2 weeks now, however my contractions have been about 10 minutes apart since about 4pm and are getting closer and stronger! Yay..

We'll keep you posted :)

7 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

Just wanted to send you good birthing vibes!! Love ya!!

Klarah said...

Yay, your almost there!! I hope he comes soon so that you can calm down on trying to do everything!! Cant wait!! I'll keep checking back in with ya!!xoxoxoxo,
LALA

pwincessdi said...

Hey atleast you're contracting!! I haven't felt nothing, but pain in my ligaments. So no worries you're almost there!! He'll come when he's ready!! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Yay!! Can't wait 2 meet this little man!! :D So exciting!! Just got off text w/ya so we'll be seeing you guys tonight!! :D Love you tons!!

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

Hang in there! I'm so excited for you!! Keep us all posted!! Take care, we love ya's...

Cindy said...

Kassie I'm so excited for you:-) I hope it's the 4th that would be a real fun birthday, but I know you want him sooner then that LOL!! Love Ya!!!

Cindy said...

Kassie, There is this website to put on your blog to have people guess the baby's weight,etc and would be fun to put in your scrapbook:-)http://www.expectnet.com/game.php