Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!



I say Happy Daddy's Day because ANYONE can be a Father but only someone special can be a Daddy!

I'm 28 and I still call my Dad "Daddy"! If you know me, you know I'm a Daddy's girl! I could go on forever about how MY Daddy, Mr. Toa "Elvis" Afo is the BEST :) He is amazing in so many ways and if you know my Dad, you know how wonderful he is! He is the epitomy of what a Daddy and Poppy should be! I love you Daddy!

Also a shout out to the other "Dad's" in my life. My wonderful, hilarious Gramps, my Father-in-law Siaosi, my Uncles, my brother-in-laws Myron and Matina! I love each of you and your examples have helped mold me who I am!! Have a GREAT Father's Day today!!

Last but NOT LEAST, my beautiful Husband! Today is his first official Father's Day! Even though we're apart today, I want him to know how much I love and adore him and I know you will make the BEST Daddy!

Hon, I am so excited to see you with our beautiful son and all of our future children. Your love makes my life complete and I know the love you have for our child is the most pure and heavenly form of love! WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!! Happy "1st"


3 comments:

MARCIA said...

That was beautiful!!

pwincessdi said...

Yes really it was!! That's cute you still call your dad "Daddy" :)

Anonymous said...

your new pictures are so adorable. happy 1st fathers day to your hubby! hope you're feeling well!