
My little brother-in-law Fine graduated from Hunter High on Friday night. He is Ray's only brother and Ray was really sad he couldn't be here for his big day. (Don't worry Fine, Moni said he'll buy you a nice graduation gift )

One thing I could just blurb into this blog though, OMG, why do some polynesians have to act like animals at graduation? Yes, I know you're excited, but "CHAAAAAHOOOOOOOING" for 15 minutes and swinging your clothes around like barbarians is just tacky along with stomping your feet and screaming to the Heavens like you're putting out a fire. Have some act-right. I felt bad for the graduates whose names were drowned out by the animal calls. It's so embarrassing.
Anywho, we're so proud of Fine and his accomplishment. Welcome to the real world little brother! We love you.

10 comments:
I totaly understand how you feel about the polynesians that take a one step to far!! I think they tend to do that at any event and not just graduations!!LOL!! Anywho my dear, you look great in the pixs!! What is your due date anyways!?!? I was due July 8th with T.J and I had him June 27th!! Hopefuly your baby comes soon so you dont have to carry him in your belly to much longer!! He looks like he is going to come out walking already!!LOL!!Have a good day!! XOXOXOXOXO
Hahahahaha. How crazy is that. My original due date was July 8th, and they moved me to the 2nd. I hope he comes the 28th, that's the day Ray will be home from St. Louis, so no sooner than that! We'll see how big this boy is, watch him be like only 6lbs. hahaha-
LOL...Soooo... its not just Kearns people then huh lol.. I was soo annoyed I was like hello can u be quiet crazy polynesians had been jumping around that they knocked me and my baby off the curb lol.. oh well....congrats to rays brother! and sadly welcome to the adult world lol...
Sorry Kass, that must have been my family. My brother was the very last one recieving his diploma. Sorry we went a little too crazy, but I have no other excuse, but that we love our brother and son. Fine is so cute, I'm so proud of those boys. I'm sad that I didn't see you there. You look fabulous! Best wishes on the rest of your pregnancy and on the delivery. Can't wait to see who he looks like. Love you girl. Take care, oh and I'd love to still see your blog when it goes private. My email address is swtbrwnsgr@gmail.com. Thanks sweetie!
Congrats! That is funny...some people do get to loud sometimes. It is exciting but for reals...lol.
You ended this post perfectly sis!! 'Welcome 2 the real world' Cause that's definitely what it is when you're done 4rom high school. :D It's sooooo BITTERSWEET!! :D Love it!! And congrats 2 the graduate!! :D
lol!! only you can write somethin like that bout polynesians and kamie add on..hahaha!! POLYNESIAN HATERS!!..hahahahahahahaha!! just kidding!!!...sis congrats to your bro inlaw!! LUV YA!!
Oh Christie, you probably weren't the ones who were pushing people around though!!! :) I'm all about cheering and being excited, but some took it a tad too far like a MOSH PIT! haha
Uila, be quiet! hahahahhaahahahaha..
i love polynesians!!!!!!
omg k I went to Kearns High & I felt the same way!! I felt bad for the palangi's who's names were drowned out cause the maniac Poly's cheering for their grads!!!
Post a Comment