Today marks our third anniversary of being Mr. and Mrs.
It doesn't feel like 3 years.. I don't remember life without Ray.
We were apart for our special day but we had celebrated early while I was in Florida.
Nothing extravagant.. I'm not feeling too 'extravagant' to do much, but we had such a fun day.
We started out at Game Works and played a million games and tried winning iPads and XBoxes etc. After many failed attempts, we stuck to the games and started winning tickets.
Ray played one game, and he didn't even know what he was doing. He just hit the button and low and behold, he hit the jackpot for 1,000 tickets. Then I hit a jackpot for 200 tickets on a game that I had no clue what I was doing either. In the end we ended up with over 2,000 tickets and were able to get Toa a really nice tractor/farm figurine set. It was pretty fun.........
I am obsessed with these stupid claw machines. I play them everywhere we go.. but this one was HUGE.. I won a beach ball on my first try too :)
We then ended our night at Hard Rock and ate dinner and went and played some games.. I wish our luck was as good as it was at Game Works. I lost my money on the penny machines playing DaVinci Diamonds.. It's my favorite game. However I played for a good 45 minutes....
Ray did better than me.. he was up $80 when we left :)
(then my phone died)
It was so fun spending time with Ray and just laughing and talking about everything. I love him so very much and miss him like crazy. He sent me these beautiful flowers today, and we Skyped and talked about 20 times so far. It sucked being apart.. hopefully that won't have to happen again for anymore anniversaries.
Happy 3 years and FOREVER to go.....








2 comments:
happy anniversary, looks like ya'll had a lotta fun! :)
Happy Anniversary you two. Looks like you had a lot of fun, glad you could celebrate before you came back! Love ya Kass!
Post a Comment